DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN YOGA TEACHERS FOR PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
INTRODUCING A 30-DAY 200 HOURS CERTIFICATE COURSE IN YOGA TEACHERS FOR PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
- Yoga Sasthra Curriculum: Rigorous and disciplined.
- Objective of the course: Basic Theoretical and Practical aspects of yoga.
- Nature of the course: Residential and intensive.
- Classroom based learning: The world class YTTC standard.
- Global standard: Registered school with Yoga Alliances international , Yoga federations of other leading Yoga associations and registered with the government of India.
- Course Fee: Includes admission fee, tuition, all course material, European standard accommodation and food, and spiritual tour.
- Eligibility: Should speak and write English language fluently.
- Accomplishments: previous experience in yoga.
Human Anatomy and Physiology, Asana benefits physically, Asana benefits psychologically, Asana benefits spiritually, Kriya yoga benefits physical, mental, spiritual, Patanjali yoga from hathayoga pradeepika , bhagavathgeetha, Different paths of yoga – Raja yoga, Karma yoga, Jnana yoga and Bhakthi yoga, The science of prana and its applications, Chakra and channels, Mudras and Bandhas, Basic Ayurveda, Yoga and Ayurveda, Vegetarian cooking
Asanas : basic and advanced, Kriya yoga basic and advanced, Kundalini yoga, Asanas : correction for individual students, Meditation, Teaching methodology (Asana), Teaching methodogy (Kriyas), Practical mantra chanting, Tantric yoga practice, Spiritual Tour
DETAILS OF COURSE FEES
- FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
Euro452Maintains international standard
Strictly provides Vegetarian and Ayurvedic food
- TUTION FEES INCLUDING THEORY AND PRACTICAL
Euro465Including Ayurvedic studies
Ayurveda studies is essential for better yogic life
- Caution Money
Euro15Cash deposits are not refundable
- Examination Fee
Examination at the end of the course
- Charitable Fund
Euro10To help the destitute
- FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
DAILY SCHEDULED PROGRAM
- 05.00 Wakeup call
- 06.00 Mantra chanting
- 06.30 Meditation
- 07.00 Asanas
- 08.30 Kriyas
- 09.15 Psychic meditation
- 09.30 Breakfast
- 10.00 Karmayoga
- 11.00 Theory class
- 01.00 Lunch
- 02.30 Selfstudy and group practice, homework
- 04.00 Asanas and Kriys
- 07.00 Dinner
Note. All rooms maintain international standards as far as service and cleanliness are concerned. They are attached with washroom facilities. Please refer Photo gallery
During the YTTC course the students will participate in various techniques of spiritual procees to awaken the spiritual energy, and a purification process. The participants will study various philosophical subjects. Our YTTC program will make a student a highly spiritual and professional yoga teacher around the world.